Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!

Today is the first day of 2018!! I can tell it's going to be a great year! We didn't go anywhere today. Kylee actually has a head cold and napped a big portion of the day. I was grateful she didn't have school today! She lost her first tooth last night before midnight! I took a picture but my stupid phone won't allow me to put anymore pictures on my blog. Said I have reached photo limit. I may need to start a new blog. Stay tuned!! Happy New year to y'all!! Stay safe and healthy.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy New Year!
My blog did the same thing once and I started a new blog.
Congratulations to Kylee on her first tooth falling out. I know she was pretty excited to have a loose tooth. Too bad she is sick. Mercedes has been sick too. Not much fun.
Hope they get feeling better.