Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Idaho!

 Well, I was recently looking at my blog and have missed it! I love seeing all the cute pictures I posted and reading what we did that day.  The kids were so much younger. A lot has happened since my last entry. Dad passed away on July 23,2019 of auto immune liver disease. One of the worst days of my life was seeing Dad die. It was really hard! I am so glad I was there when he passed though. It was very spiritual and special. We lost Dallas not too long after that. I was in a movie theater with Kylee in Tacoma when Mom called me and gave me the dreaded news that Dallas took his own life. That was really hard and still is. He had his whole life ahead of him. Too young to go. Then, last year, we lost Mom to her dang cancer. She died on May 12,2022. Same day as Aaron's mother's birthday. I Will never forget. I was trying to fly out there, but I was a day short. Mom knows I tried though and that is what matters to me. Mama knows. We live in a crazy world! We have crooked politicians left and right! Stolen elections, Covid happened. A bunch of bullcrap with that! People are dying left and right from the mrna covid vaccine that they the govt. was pushing so hard for everyone to get. Ends up, it gives you heart problems like cardiomyopathy, freaking young kids, young athletes just falling over on the field, dying!! Glad I don't listen to the crooked government!! People wore masks for a good year cause they tried to scare us into getting the scary Covid 19! It turns out it was all to steal the election in my opinion and have the government control us. We are in the end days I am sure of it. Just when I think it can't get worse, it does! My advice to everyone is live your best life, don't listen to politicians on the left or right side! They are all crooked in my opinion.  Be self sufficient. No one is coming to save you! 

Anyway, we moved from Washington state to Rigby Idaho almost 2 years ago!! This summer will be 2 years in August! We really love Idaho!! So glad we moved here! The kids are thriving and doing so good in all aspects of life! We live in a gorgeous, brand new home that we had built. We are loving it! I love that we live so close to Utah. I can drive down there and be there in a couple hours if I wanted to. The winters are pretty harsh here in Rigby Idaho. Much colder , more wind and miserable to drive in. However, you get used to it! 

Kingston played freshman football this past fall and did so good!! We are so proud of him!! He plans on playing sophomore year this year in the fall. I love watching him and the team play. Boys of fall!! Kylee played soccer and is quite talented at it! She is little and fierce and she isn't scared of the bigger girls. She just turned 11 and had a fun friend birthday party at our house. Kingston turns 14.5 tomorrow and it is a big day because he gets to start drivers ed!! We go to the DMV tomorrow to get his permit!! It is unbelievable how fast time flies! I miss the kids being litlle, but I know they have to grow up! Ha ha!

Kylee will be starting snowboarding school next week. Kingston did it last winter and now he can shred the slopes with his friends. Aaron takes them to Kelly canyon ski resort here a lot! I injured my knee falling down our stairs last September. I feel much better now, but it isn't back to normal. I can still jog on it, but my running career is over I think. I hope not. I love running that is for sure. I am about 40lbs overweight and feel it! Hopefully, I can lose some of it to be healthy again. 

Anyway, that is a good start to re start my blog. I sure miss Mom, Dad, and Dallas. Life isn't the same without them! I feel Mom and  Dad close to me though. They aren't far away. 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I just saw this link on my blog today. So I just read it. A lot has happened since you last posted. You should blog more often. :-) A have hope!

Pikojuliet said...

Ha ha! I just saw your comment today, JANUARY 2, 2024!!!! I need to do another post!!