Wednesday, September 26, 2018

New house!

We are officially closed and recorded on our new home!! Our new address is : 15009 96th St. E.
Puyallup WA 98372. You can look up the pictures on zillow  if you'd like. We have a lot of work to do but we are so excited!! We have one acre of land and it is sweet!  We are letting Tom, the previous owner to stay a couple more days to get his stuff loaded up and then he's headed to weezer Idaho! Have you heard of Weezer? I have only heard of the band. I don't know if that is how it is spelled but I thought it was a cool name for a town! I guess it is spelled Weiser Id. Pronounced like the band name. Pretty cool. He is glad to be moving on. I am happy for all of us! I can't wait to see the transformation!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats. Glad you are happy about it. When will you move into it?

JULIET said...

Don't know yet, we have plenty of time. Come and see it! Richie and Dallas will be helping us Saturday!