Saturday, June 22, 2013

15 miler and dirty dash race

I got up bright and early and met Mike at the Orting skate park at 6 a.m.! We headed out  towards South Prairie and ran 15 miles today! It was a lot of fun, My pace was slow, around 8:45/ mile, but I was just happy to be running and it went by fast. Mike and I always enjoy our conversations.:) So, after that, I came home, took a shower, ate some breakfast, and then we headed out the door to the dirty dash, which by the way, I didn't like! I was talked into doing it by a girl in my ward and she backed out last week, so I was there all by myself. I was happy Aaron and the kids were there to support me though. I got pretty muddy and I wouldn't call it fun. So, the race was 3.1 miles. I ended up running 18 miles total today! I am crazy I guess. I think I will be hurting tomorrow! Aaron took some pictures of me going out and  coming in. It wasn't even like a race because you had to stop and wait 10-15 min for a bunch of people to climb walls, go thru muddy water etc. Anyway, enjoy the pics! FYI, I will never be doing this again! Ha Ha. Dirty bit.











No comments: