Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy 44th birthday to me!!

Today is my 44th birthday! I can't believe it! I took a picture of myself this morning so I know what 44 looks like! Ha Ha!! We are going to celebrate at Mama Stortini's tonight for my birthday dinner! I am grateful for a healthy mind and body! Never take a day for granted! So grateful for my family and I  am blessed beyond measure!  Looking forward to a new year! 2018 will be great! We have completed our 2 week trial with Ms. Ava Lou, our bulldog, so, it looks like she will be officially adopted as of today! What a great birthday present!  School starts again on Tuesday for our kiddos. Let's make 2018 a great year! Love you all and thanks for the birthday wishes! Thanks for raising me Mom and Dad! Couldn't ask for better parents!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Happy Birthday From your Mom, and Dad "Fast Ettie". We love you so much, and hope that you had a wonderful day today. We missed seeing you today, but certainly understand how busy you must be. Working on #45 will be fun for you. Glad you won some prizes on your BD. Love you beyond all the universe's that exist!!!
Love,
Mom, and Dad

Tammy said...

Happy belated birthday! I just barely saw this post.
Love,
Tammy
PS you don't look a day over 44. :-)