Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Grandpa/Dad visit

It is always a fun time when Grandpa/Dad comes to our house to visit. He dropped off a huge cardboard box for the kids to play in. It is a box from a fridge. They love it! I always like seeing/hearing the "big dodge" . It always puts a smile on my face. I love that truck. Lots of memories there. Dad enjoyed looking at the Chevelle and thanks Dad for welding that piece for Aaron. It was perfect!  Grandpa walked to the bus stop with me and Ava to get the kids. The kids were sure surprised to see Grandpa there! Thanks for the fun afternoon Dad!



1 comment:

dad said...

Hey Fast Ettie, the fun was getting to see my beautiful daughter, and son-in-law, not to mention the cute grandkids, and my good friend Ava. Wish I could do that more often.
Love,
Dad