Monday, February 12, 2018

here cougar!

After getting Tam ready dark and early this morning, she followed me out when I was leaving to go see if the cougar was hungry for her.  She didn't succeed at death today.  There's always tomorrow Tam! By the way, it was 27 degrees out this morning. On my drive home, I saw a car slid on ice on military road and crashed into the side of the mountain. Glad it wasn't me.! On a side note, Daryle
singletary died this am. He  was in his 40's! He was famous for " I let her lie"





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Tam told me about this morning. Super COLD!!!!
Rex and I were listening to "The Old Violin" by Daryle Singletary after we heard the news. Sad for his family. He had some young kids.

Tammy said...

Here cougar cougar cougar. Here cougar cougar cougar. Here cougar cougar cougar.