Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Cute lil kindergartner

Kylee brought this home from school today. She is so cute. I love that she wrote about our dog. She is a sweetheart. She has been sick this past week. She is fighting a fever and bad cough. Kind of think she got what I had about a month ago. It was bad stuff! Kingston and I are getting ready to go to scouts. We are having an end of the year ice cream party. Should be fun. I also ran 6 miles today and yesterday. I am running with my friend, Melanie Payne in the morning tomorrow. She told me she can't keep up with me and I can run by myself at my own pace and then meet up after the run. I thought that was funny. I am looking forward to our run tomorrow morning!  Super nice weather today. Hope ya'll enjoyed it. Supposed to be nice again tomorrow.

No comments: