Monday, June 4, 2018

Surprise, I am back!

Well, it has been awhile! I love my blog, but it isn't letting me download my pictures from my phone to my blog directly. So frustrating. I will update a few posts here.  We are coming to the end of another school year. Kindergarten graduation for Kylee and 4th grade graduation for Kingston. Kingston just did his presentation today on the Seattle Space Needle! He wrote a report, made a mobile, and did a power point presentation. He told me he did really well and I believe him. He is so smart, I only helped him a little bit with his report and mobile. Kylee has improved a lot in her reading and will be ready to take on 1st grade in the fall.
Business is going well for us. Aaron just did a professional video business card and it is currently on facebook right now under his name. I will see if I can post it here too. The Chevelle is almost ready. Except the interior still needs to be all done, but mechanically, it is cherry!  Aaron started it up the other day and the whole house rumbled. It is a powerful engine! So excited to drive in it this summer hopefully! We have also been busy this past week doing yard work and weed pulling and tree trimming. It is looking really good. Aaron also re did our front outside porch/stairs. He replaced rotten wood and re-stained it. It looks really  nice. Up next, the deck!

No comments: