Saturday, January 20, 2018

Signed up for my first race of 2018!-ORTING BUNNY HOP

I needed some motivation to start running again. Signing up for a race should give me that motivation! It is a 10k in Orting on March 24th starting at 9 am. on the trail there by the skate park. Should be an easy 10k. I miss running since I have been helping out in the office everyday.  I also hate running in the rain and colder weather. Ha ha. Anyway, wish me luck! Anyone else want to run it with me. It was cheap to register! You get a t-shirt too!! Ha ha.  Here's an old picture of when we kicked butt Mike! Well, you did, I didn't. :)

5 comments:

Dad said...

Good for you Fast Ettie, hope you start logging some miles now. It would be great if Mike could join you in that race.

Michael said...

I will certainty not be in race shape in just 2 months. I have been running every day though and could do it as a workout.

JULIET said...

That would be awesome Mike!

Lisa said...

Maybe Mike could pace you.

JULIET said...

That is a great idea Lisa! I ran today so that is a start!! Ha ha.