Monday, January 22, 2018

I ran today!

I got in about a 30 minute run today! Not much to write home about, however it was fun! I am really out of shape. Ha ha!! I didn't have my watch cause it was dead. Anyway, I took an okie picture of myself. Ha ha.  I got a phone call during my run today and was super sad. Karyn Vargas called me, Madison's Mom in California. She said that Andrea is 51-50 lock down in a psych. hospital in orange county.  Angelina got taken away from her of course and is in orange wood foster care. I feel really bad and sad for the both of them. I wish Andrea would make better decisions in life. If she would have given me Angelina 5 years ago, none of this would have happened. Now, that poor girl will be in foster care the rest of her life :(. Andrea also told me she was pregnant again, but with her crazy state of mind, I don't know what to believe. I pray she can get the help she needs. I have never heard her say such crazy things like Osama bin laden's brother was in her house and a man in gray was staring in her window and she asked if I was ever in the army, I said, no, she said good, cause anyone who is or was in the army is gone. Crazy town!!

No comments: