Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wednesday

I went to a chamber of commerce luncheon in Fife this afternoon. The lunch was super delicious and they had a raffle and of course I won!! Ha ha!! I won an american flag, a hat, and cupcakes! I also had to go up in front of a 100 people to speak! I did it with no problem. I went up there, grabbed the mic and started talking. It was crazy, cause I thought I would be nervous, but wasn't! I had to introduce our company and it was great. This is the first luncheon I have been to and it went really well.  Anyway, it was a fun day! School is coming to an end next week for the kids. I love Summertime!! We are still working hard on our yard. It is a lot of work! Also, the chevelle may be driven this weekend! The interior still needs to be done, but Aaron is going to take it for a spin around the block! I am excited for that!

No comments: