Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Kenny Chesney Concert

Derrinda and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert last Saturday night at century link stadium in Seattle. We had a great time! It was hilarious watching all the drunkards. We had pretty horrible seats up in the nose bleeds but it was still fun. I also got free parking instead of paying $20. So that was awesome. I scored a sweet Kenny Chesney hat too! I have great luck , what can I say? We also had cousin Brandon over yesterday most of the day playing with Kingston. They are best buds. It is Kingston's  10th birthday tomorrow and I can't even believe it!! I took a few sweet pics at the concert. My favorite was when David Lee Murphy came out and sang " party crowd" with Kenny. That song is country to me!! I miss the old days of real country.





No comments: