Saturday, August 11, 2018

Willy Wonka Jr. Play

The first performance is over! The kids did such a good job! Kingston and Kylee played the candyman kids.  We were so shocked and happy to see Grandma and Grandpa walk into the theater! It really meant a lot to the kids and us! I know it wasn't easy for them and I am so glad they made it! Thanks to Aunty Lisa and cousin Richie for coming too! It was so great !! When Kingston first  started this play he was hating it and said he didn't want to do it, and now he is telling me that he wants to do another one next year. I am so happy to hear that.  He really loved being up on stage I think.  Kylee was so cute in her dress and Kingston in his overalls. Great job kids!






1 comment:

Lisa said...

Richie and I look like giants in that first picture. :)
The kids did a great job. It was a cute performance.