Saturday, September 22, 2018

Saturday morning

I got a call from Trevor Williams , one of our tenants from a duplex we manage in Fife. He called me from work and said his car was stolen and lost or couldn't find the key to his duplex and needed some help. Poor guy was distraught and I talked to him and said how sorry I was to hear this. Apparently the people that stole his car went and robbed a liquor store with his car.  He was so grateful that I was able to meet him at his residence with a key. He hugged me! He was cool cause he had a 49er's lanyard around  his neck. :)  We ended up driving there to meet him and the owners of the property were there doing yard work. Crazy morning for sure. We did get happy donuts though so that was awesome too!  Richie is taking his real estate exam this morning, wishing him luck! Haven't heard if he passed or not. We also got good news, we will be closing on our new house next week Wednesday!! September 26th! We are all excited and already have a buyer for our current home!! YIPPEE! AND, it is the first day of fall today!

No comments: