Thursday, September 6, 2018

Teacher's on strike

Our kids were supposed to start school this past Wednesday. I was just informed that they will not be having school again tomorrow. This is getting ridiculous! The teachers are being bawl baby chicken guts. I can't get our kids out of this school district fast enough! I freakin hate Puyallup school district. I have hated it ever since Kingston was in 1st grade here. A bunch of Libtards there.   We will be going to Sumner school district here soon! We are going to take advantage though of no school tomorrow and watch the cattle drive in Puyallup tomorrow morning.  We will grab breakfast at Chik fil A first. I got a free sandwich there. He he.  We are getting excited that we will be purchasing a new house on 1 acre of land! We love a fixer upper. Our luck or my luck I should say, made this possible. Ha ha.  It isn't a NEW house, but new to us. And I love that it is in the Sumner school district. Also, getting excited to welcome baby Sarah to our family in December!  Great things are happening in our lives right now and we are so blessed !!  We had fun as a family at the Puyallup Fair last Monday. I took a ton of pictures and they are all on instagram. So much easier to upload them there.





No comments: