Sunday, June 30, 2013

Update

So, Andrea, birth mom, has decided to keep this baby girl. Aaron and I are o.k. with it. We really didn't want another kid anyway. We are very happy with the two we have! I just feel bad for the innocent baby. What a horrible life it is going to have. I seriously doubt that Andrea can take care of a baby. She can't even take care of herself. Kingston was kind of sad. We had already named her Sara Lily. Oh well, he will understand when he is a bit older. So, don't worry, we are not sad, just sad for the poor baby. Even if she changes her mind, we are not going to take her. We can't play her little games. You shouldn't tell someone that you want them to have your baby and then say, never mind. That to me wasn't right. She said she wants to keep this one because the Dr. told her she won't be able to have more kids because the current STD that she has will ruin her uterus. I told Andrea, Good luck! She will need it. She doesn't know the first thing about caring for a child, let alone an infant.  Anyway, pray for that baby! I think we are still getting a newer vehicle! tee hee! IF my Honda sells.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Prayers for baby Sara Lily.
It reminds me of Heidi and Ryan's story. I think they might have even been at the birth and then the biological mother changed her mind. Not nice to do to adoptive parents.