Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday

Man, I don't know what it was today, but I was grumpy all day! I tried ordering some flowers for one of Aaron's clients. Their Dad passed away and he wanted to send some flowers. Well, don't ever try to send flowers to Eatonville! No one will deliver there! One company was going to, but last minute called me up and said they wanted an additional $80!! Um, excuse me, the flowers weren't even that expensive. I said, Why? Oh, because it is valentine's time and our prices go up. Well, I let them have it and told them how ridiculous they were and where they could shove it! Ha ha.  So I called a flower company in Orting and they normally don't deliver flowers to Eatonville but the owner of the shop was heading there this Wednesday. I said, " perfect". I guess that is my luck again. The best part was that is was only $50 total!! Everyone else wanted to charge $15 delivery fee on top of the flower charge. I just about had enough! So, I am glad the Orting company came through for me. What a hassle!
On a different note, I called the social worker in California to ask about Angelina and her status and if Andrea is able to get her back. Well, they basically told me she is still in foster care and Andrea most likely wouldn't get her back. So, Aaron and I have been thinking about it and our hearts go out to this poor little innocent girl. Although, it would have been nice to raise her from birth we didn't get that chance. So, we will be hearing from the social workers to see what happens next . They say it could take up to 2 months to get her. Anyway, such a mess !!! Andrea is out and on her own again as of a few days ago.
Also, Richie brought us back pizza for lunch from Domino's today and it was so good! We sure do have a great bunch of employees now! What a Monday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hope your Tuesday isn't as grumpy as your Monday.
Orting Floral is pretty good. I do business with them.
Praying for Angelina...knowing how scared she must be not knowing what is going on and being in foster care. Happy for the possibility she may get to join your family and be with her siblings. What a blessing that would be.
Hoping the best for Andrea.