Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sad news

Got another phone call today from Karyn Vargas. She had just talked to the social worker who is working with Angelina. The social worker is reaching out to "family" to see if anyone wants Angelina. I had to call the lady and tell her that it is truly sad that I tried to get Angelina from birth, flew down there and everything to get her just to be told nope , sorry, I am keeping her. I also told them to contact Anthony Valencia , her real biological father , not Dan Huffman who is listed as her father on the birth certificate. So, because no one would listen to me 5 years ago, this poor little girl is going to grow up in foster care now and have a horrible life. I feel so bad for her. My heart is hurting today for her and Andrea. Andrea is not fit to be a mother and I told them this, but you know what? Too late for that. So, we are trying to see if anyone wants Angelina now? We are reaching out to Aaron's brother, who wants kids, but can't have his own kids and also Joy Gerry. She likes charity cases. So, if you know anyone who wants a 5 year old kid let me know. I certainly am not taking her on. Sad, sad day for sure. Angelina's hearing is tomorrow and will be put in foster care for now.

No comments: