Sunday, February 18, 2018

SNOW!!

I woke up at 5:30 am. It was dark out and the roads were wet. No snow on my drive out to Tammy's. Got Tam ready, we noticed it started to snow around 7:50 am. It wasn't coming down hard at that point. Around 8 am in started to stick! Needless to say I had a snowy drive home. The minute I turned onto OK highway, I noticed a snow plow hot on my heels. I wanted to drive in the fresh snow so I was glad I was ahead of him. :)  Made it home safely.  Got word that Church was cancelled. I was shocked. We didn't get nearly as much snow as Graham did.  I believe the Graham stake didn't cancel church. Tam says us city folk are pansies. Our kids are on mid winter break this week. They have Monday-Wednesday off.  We are getting our passports on Wednesday morning. Dentist appointments Tuesday morning for the kids. Anyway, enjoy the pretty snow! I don't like driving in it even if I grew up in this stuff. Ha ha !!

No comments: