Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Dentist

Kingston and Kylee had dental appointments this morning. We tried out Comfort dental  in Puyallup with Dr. Blacker. He is my good friends husband in my ward. The kids had an exam, x-rays and a cleaning. All for only $38!!! I don't think he charged us for the cleaning. He is super cool like that. Ha ha. He used to be Kingston's primary teacher. It was a good thing I went back there because they forgot to put the radiation apron on Kylee! She was getting the camera all situated and putting the xray in her mouth and I said, " aren't you going to put that apron on her? I do want grand kids some day" . She was like, " oh, thanks so much, I can't believe I forgot that!" Unbelievable!! I hope I didn't sound too rude, but come on! Do your flippin job man. Kingston is getting the start of one cavity on the lower right tooth.  He also gave us a referral to see an orthodontist. Braces look like they might be in Kingston's future. How much are braces anyway? He is sending us to orthodontic excellence in Puyallup by Dr. Ehlen's office. Kylee hated the x rays and was shoving the lady's hand out of her mouth and gagging like her mom and Grandpa. :) I was laughing so hard cause I do the same thing. Ha ha.  They couldn't even get the xrays on Kylee. It was hilarious.  Anyway, what a day. It is snowing right now too. I am ready for summer. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Braces are anywhere from $3,500.-5,000+. Dr. Ormiston next to Dr. Ehlen is where Chanelle went. Probably the same place they are sending Kingston. His whole staff is really nice. We recommend them.