Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Winter snow

I love the prettiness of the snow but hate driving in it and I am so paranoid now after my accident last year. Or has it been 2 years? Time flies. It sure is coming down right now at our house. I feel so bad because I haven't been able to help get Tammy ready in the mornings because of this cursed weather and my fear of driving on ice. I would rather it be fluffy snow and no ice, then I wouldn't mind driving my subaru on it. I am almost positive school will be cancelled tomorrow. Our kids have been on mid winter break this week so what is a couple more days? We took a nice family walk with the dog tonight in the snow around our neighborhood. It was so fun and peaceful. I love watching the snow fall.  Curse Punksutawney for 6 more weeks of winter!! We got our passports done today and our pictures turned out horrible. Ha ha. It is like a horrible drivers license picture. They don't let you smile in the passport photo's and it was really hard for me not to smile. I always have a permanent smile on . :) Well, I hope this weather passes quickly. This photo was taken earlier this evening, after our walk. It is still coming down so I think we will be in for a surprise of more snow in the am.!! Be safe everyone and I am truly sorry Mom, Dad , and Tammy for not being able to help you! It is killing me!! AHHHHHHGHHHHGHH

No comments: