Friday, June 8, 2018

Ridgecrest Raider Run

I volunteered at the kids' school today for like 5 hours. I helped with the yearly raider run. It was fun seeing all the cute kids giving it there all for a little key chain. Ha ha. There were a lot of really cute kids. I loved the kindergartners the best! They are so cute at that age.  I wish they could stay that age forever! One thing I noticed, the younger kids were more honest than the older kids. 5th and 6th graders were the punks. Ha ha. I would mark their  card every lap they did and some kids were dishonest trying to get more tally marks. I was thinking to myself, boy they are starting young at lying and trying to get away with it.  So sad!  Anyway, I took some pictures. Kylee did 7 laps and Kingston did 8! I was proud of the kids! 4 laps around is one mile. By the way, Dr. Puttler's daughter, Alexis, who is in Kingston's class is the one with her hands on her head. Her Dad did Tammy's surgery.





No comments: