Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday

Happy sabbath all! We had a nice day at church. I got released as a scout leader and called into primary teaching the 10 year olds. I was happy about that.  I still have to finish the last 2 scout meetings and then volunteer at cub scout day camp July 10-13.  Anyway, on to different things! I also took this picture on snap chat and I like it. :) Of course it has a snap chat filter on it so I look flawless. Ha ha. Kind of fun to see  what you look like flawless. Kylee has been feeling sick this past week or so and today during sacrament meeting she fell asleep on me and slept the entire meeting and then she wouldn't wake up! I was trying to get her awake as she was assigned the scripture in primary. Oh well, she needs her rest. Poor little girl. We went out to Iron chef restaurant last night, and the guy cooking at our table threw a hollow egg at Kingston, although, Kingston didn't know it was hollow. Ha ha it was so funny! Here's to a new week!

No comments: