Saturday, July 28, 2018

Canada

Aaron and Dustin went to the GoodGuys car show this morning. I think Aaron found a truck he wants to buy! It will be a lot of work like the Chevelle, but Aaron truly enjoys restoring old cars so I said go for it!  We are headed to Canada as soon as they get back from the car show. We are still sitting at home at the moment. Richie will take care of Ava Lou for us for the two days. Unfortunately , I don't think I will see my old roommate , Petra Turek. She lives right where we are going. Anyway, I will post pictures later. We went to a Kangaroo farm in Snoqualmie yesterday and it was crazy to see a kangaroo in Washington! I learned a lot about kangaroos . One of the kangaroos had a baby in its pouch growing. So weird to see. It looked like an embryo still. The kangaroo guy just opened up the pouch and showed us the embryo. So weird.  We also headed to the river to cool off. More adventures await today! Seems a lot cooler today than yesterday.

No comments: